Due to a recent update to the Customs Rulings Online Search System (CROSS), the links provided to the CROSS rulings in the HTS Search results are not functioning. We are actively working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.
This page contains information on HTS software releases. For each HTS release, it provides a summary of the enhancements, product improvements and major bug fixes included.
HTS Search v188.8.131.52 11/05/2015
HTS Search v184.108.40.206 is an enhancement release which includes the following corrections and features:
- Provided a RESTful API allowing access to HTS data programmatically. Please consult the user guide for more details.
- Removed the 100 count limit on search results so that all results are displayed.
- Added the capability to hover over the symbols for special tariff treatment programs in the "Special" subcolumn to display their descriptions.
- Footnotes are now available as part of the exported JSON data.
HTS Search v1.7.4 08/27/2015
HTS Search v1.7.4 is a minor enhancement release which includes the following corrections and features:
- The tariff table header is now static/fixed while scrolling.
- A "What's New" page has been added to highlight any enhancements or bug fixes made to the tool.
- The search page footer will collapse automatically after the first successful search.
- Chapter 98/99 tariff data is now sorted by hts number in the exported data.